Our Primary Principle
Founded in 1998 by Paul R. Bentschner, Left Coast Construction, Inc., has grown by staying focused on a few basic principles: Reliability and accountability; Providing attention to the details and to each customer’s needs; providing an on-time construction schedule; remaining competitive and fair on pricing; taking pride in the work performed and remaining true to moral ethics.
Left Coast Construction, Inc., takes pride in the fact that our construction and renovation services are trusted year after year by some of the largest real estate, development and property management companies in the nation.
We Provide Customized Project Design Solutions
- Full-Service Structural Repairs
- Exterior Siding/Trim Replacement
- Complete Interior Clubhouse Remodels
- Complete Interior Apartment Remodels
- Remodeling of Community Restrooms
- Full-Service Exterior Repainting
- Complete Metal Stairway Systems
- Balcony/Breezeway Waterproofing
- Full-Service Welding Repairs
- Installation of PVC Railing Systems
What Our Clients Say About Left Coast Construction, Inc.
We worked directly with Paul Bentschner of Left Coast Construction, Inc., on The Grand Hyatt project, a complete renovation project, and found he and his staff to be attentive, knowledgeable, and performed the work in an exemplary manner with the best interest of the client in mind.
The project had an important date certain of when it had to be completed because of hotel commitments. Left Coast Construction, Inc., performed the work within the schedule and has been cooperative and diligent in taking care of follow-up issues.
I strongly recommend Left Coast Construction, Inc, for any complex renovation project.
– Sol Fleischman, Jr., A.I.A.
Chief Executive Officer